1. Information Collection
Triple LLL may collect certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, and email address. Triple LLL may also collect your credit card information and billing address if you provide Triple LLL with such information.
The Website may use third party products and services to gather anonymous traffic statistics using cookies and web beacons. A cookie is a small piece of information stored with your browser that helps web sites and multiple servers recognize you. Triple LLL and its third party service providers may also use pixels, or transparent GIF files, for site management and user tracking.
Triple LLL transmits non-personally identifiable user information about visitors to the servers of reputable third parties for the purpose of targeting its internet banner advertisements on other sites. To do this, Triple LLL uses web beacons in conjunction with cookie level data.
2. Information Use
Triple LLL may share personal customer information provided to Triple LLL with third parties who provide services and products to Triple LLL. Examples of ways in which your information may be used include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Order fulfillment
- Marketing activities including direct mail, e-mail, database cleaning and maintenance, and analysis
- Customer experience enhancements
- Warranty management
Triple LLL is not in the business of selling its customers’ personal information to others. Triple LLL does not sell, rent or trade its customers’ personal information to third parties.
Triple LLL also collects, stores, and uses aggregate data that does not contain personally identifiable information, such as demographics or statistical information. This aggregate data may be shared with and used by third parties to help Triple LLL and its suppliers better understand and serve our customers.
3. Other Sites
Although Triple LLL may link the Website to third party web sites, Triple LLL is not responsible for and does not control the security or privacy when you visit those sites. Triple LLL encourages you to visit the privacy notices governing those sites.
4. Updates to this Policy
5. Triple LLL’s General Principles on Privacy
- We will collect and use of personal information with the objective of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes;
- We will retain personal information as long as reasonably necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes, but will strive to avoid indefinite retention;
- We will collect personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and, where appropriate, with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned;
- If personally identifiable or sensitive personal information is collected, we will strive to ensure that we employ reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification;
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles.
6. Contact Us
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this site, please contact Triple LLL via phone at 260-563-1946 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.