Terms & Conditions
Triple LLL Truck Repair
By accessing this web site (the “Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms or conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
These Terms and Conditions are a contract between you and Triple LLL Truck Repair, Inc. (“Triple LLL”).
2. Intellectual Property Ownership
The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. The content of this Website is copyrighted and owned by Triple LLL, all rights reserved, and may not be copied, reproduced, or publicized except as stated expressly herein. The names Triple LLL and Triple LLL Truck Repair, Inc., and associated logos and images, are trademarks of Triple LLL and may not be used or reproduced without Triple LLL’s written consent.
You agree that any material, information, or documents you submit to the Website, whether by email or otherwise, is and becomes the property of Triple LLL.
3. Limited License
- Permission is granted to temporarily access one copy of one copy of published Website content from Website for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only. This license does not constitute a grant of any ownership or title over the Website or any of its content.
- Under this license you may not, in relation to the Website or its content:
- Modify or copy any materials, content, or data from the Website;
- Publicly display for commercial or non-commercial use all or portions of the Website;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any portion of the Website or its associated databases;
- Remove any copyright notice or other proprietary notations from any portion or content of the Website;
- Transfer any Website content, pages, subpages, or associated databases to another person or “mirror” such materials on any other server;
- Damage, interfere with, or disrupt access to the Website;
- Make available, upload, or distribute to the Website any virus, bug, corrupt data, Trojan horses, worms, or other malware or spyware;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Website or to Triple LLL servers, cloud or local memory, or databases;
- Set up links from any website to any page of this Website except the home page, without our express written permission;
- Impersonate another person or use a false name, identity, or email address
- Make any commercial or business use of the Website for your own gain or benefit
- Publish, post, disseminate, or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, or other unlawful or objectionable material
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Triple LLL at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Reservation of Right to Enforce License
Triple LLL and its agents reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to take any and all action deemed necessary to address, eliminate, mitigate, curtail, or prevent any violation of these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to barring access to all or portions of the Website.
5. Liabilities and Limitations
You agree that the Website may display third party content, and Triple LLL has no control over such third party content. You agree and are aware that Triple LLL may not, and likely does not examine such third party content for accuracy or veracity. You agree that any use you make of such third party content, including clicking on links or relying on advice, information, or articles, is solely at your own risk and that you assume all risks associated with the same.
You agree that the Website may display information or other content generated or republished by Triple LLL or its agents, such as articles, advice columns, FAQs, Q&A’s, or other informational content related to trucks and truck repair. You acknowledge that all such materials generated or republished by Triple LLL are for general informational purposes only, and do not constitute advice, direction, or instruction related to any particular problem or issue you may have. You acknowledge and agree that any use you make of such materials, including clicking on links or relaying on advice, information, or articles, is solely at your own risk and that you assume all risks and liabilities associated with the same.
You agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, Triple LLL excludes and disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from any use of the Website or its content.
Triple LLL provides access to the Website on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to the Website or its content. Triple LLL makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the content published on the Website, regardless of whether authored by Triple LLL or its agents. Any liability, however occurring, for any inaccuracies or errors in any Website content are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Triple LLL makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Triple LLL does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website, or otherwise relating to such materials or to any third party sites linked to by the Website.
To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Triple LLL or its owners, officers, employees, agents, vendors, advertisers, or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of any use, reliance upon, or inability to use the Website or any of its content, regardless of and even if Triple LLL or a Triple LLL authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
A person who is not a party to this Agreement may not exercise any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
You agree to indemnify and hold Triple LLL, and any of its owners, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from your use of, or conduct on, the Website, as well as arising from any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Changes to the Terms and Conditions / Changes to the Website
The materials and other content published on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Triple LLL does not warrant that any of the materials or content published on the Website are accurate, complete, or current. Triple LLL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, make changes to the content published on the Website at any time without notice. Triple LLL does not, however, make any commitment to update or correct any such materials, even if erroneous.
Triple LLL reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion, without notice or warning to you. You agree to be bound by any such changes as they are made and to abide by the then-current Terms and Conditions.
8. Advertising and Sponsorship
The Website may contain third party advertising and sponsorship. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Triple LLL excludes any responsibility for any error or inaccuracy appearing in any third party advertising or sponsorship materials, and excludes any liability arising in any way in connection with the same, including any claims damages resulting from clicking on advertisements or links, or damages or claims resulting from the purchase of third party products or services.
9. Links and Software Security
Triple LLL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to by the Website is not responsible for the contents of any such linked to site. The inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply endorsement by Triple LLL of the linked site. You agree that your use of any such linked site is at your own risk.
Triple LLL is not responsible for any technical or other issues that may arise if you download software from an external third party website (for example, but not limited to, Acrobat Reader), or upgrade your browser software to enhance your usage of the Website.
10. Governing Law and Choice of Jurisdiction and Venue
Any damage, allegation, action, or proceeding of any kind relating to the Website or its content, or your use of or access to the Website, (including but not limited to purchase or use of advertised or sponsored products, and your reliance on advice or information published on the Website) shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any allegation, claim, or proceeding of any kind of nature arising in any way in connection with this Website, its content, or your use of or reliance on any of the same, shall lie in state courts located in Wabash County, Indiana and the federal district court for the Northern District of Indiana, Fort Wayne division, and you consent to the sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction of the same for all such actions.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the validity of the remaining terms will be unaffected. If either party does not exercise any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions, this will not be taken to mean that they have been waived.